As you may have noticed, most of the studios I review are available on classpass. It really is the best deal out there!
1. $99 a month for unlimited classes at endless amounts of different studios.
2. You can constantly try new things!
3. You can have a really diverse workout plan, which will keep you motivated.
4. Cancelling last minute or not showing up will cost ya! Late fees. This will ensure that just GO, like you should. No excuses!
5. Top boutique studios are on board, like Barry’s Bootcamp and Exhale. You pay about $35 per class for those usually. On classpass you can visit the same studio up to 3 times a month, so you get your money real quick.
6. Gyms are even offering “Gym Time” on classpass, so you can schedule regular gym time with no actual class. There really is no need for a gym membership now!
7. You can pause your membership anytime! There is no long-term commitment. You can sign up for a month, then pause it for 2, and then reactivate anytime.
8. With Classpass Flex you can even use classpass in other cities.
9. There’s an app. Nothing could be easier to book your workouts.
10. Classpass is available in countless cities.
There really is no reason why you shouldn’t try it for at least 1 month. They sometimes offer 1 week trials too. Visit Classpass.com for more info 🙂